Welcome to our new challenge!
Before we talk about today's new challenge, we're having a:
DESIGN TEAM CALL
We're looking for some new team members to join us at The Male Room and this is what we're looking for:
1. You need to have a blog and also a Facebook account so you can join our Design Team group there
2. You will make one card for each challenge - our challenges are monthly - using your own supplies and stash
3. Everyone takes part in commenting and voting for our winner
4. You need to be willing to work as part of the team and be supportive of the rest of the team
5. We ask that you publicise our challenge by entering other challenges, posting on Facebook and any other social media platforms you belong to
6. We are looking for a team member to post on our Facebook Group and also on our Instagram account with regular updates about challenge cards
Interested? Please e-mail me at email@example.com
Sadly we are saying goodbye to Design Team member Christina - thanks for all you have done and we wish you all the best for the future.
And now back to today's challenge:
We'd like to see your masculine projects featuring dry embossing
We are welcoming Rosi as our Guest Designer for this challenge
Please head over to her blog here to leave a comment on her card.
And here are the projects from the rest of the team:
Fabulous inspiration from everyone!
You have until midday on 3 May to play along - we're looking forward to seeing your projects.
Please remember to copy and paste the challenge badge into your blog post or social media. We want to spread the word about our challenge and it is a requirement when we choose our winner and honourable mentions.
Don't forget to think about our Design Team Call too!
Helen and The Male Room Team
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
the embosser technique is one of my favorites, both hot with powders and with folders. They make projects special. Happy scrap!!! Taty
Fabulous cards from the designers.ReplyDelete