Wednesday 5 May 2021

Challenge #150 - Water/Beach

 Hey!

Time for a new challenge here at The Male Room.


And as the weather warms up a bit the appeal of water or the beach might just be the thing to inspire your masculine project.

We're delighted to welcome MiaS as our Guest Designer this month.


How incredibly gorgeous is her card! I know you will want to pop over to her blog to tell her what an awesome make this is - HERE.

And The Male Room DT are pretty awesome too. They would all love you to visit their blogs and leave a lovely comment too!




Well plenty of ideas from the DT and Guest Designer. So now it's your turn to get creating. 

You have until 11.55 pm UK time on Tuesday 1st June to play along.
 
We're really looking forward to seeing your ideas and projects.

 Please remember to copy and paste the challenge badge into your post or social media. We want to spread the word about our challenges and it is a requirement we look for when choosing our winners and honourable mentions.


Peace & Hugs

The Male Room Team

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog, but find it hard to use your badge..........most blogs I can just copy n paste.....could you please maybe post the "how to".........the quicker the better :) thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you're having trouble copying and pasting the challenge badge. I'm not sure why this is happening. I've just tried myself and didn't have a problem with it.

      Delete
    2. I'm wondering if its a blogger thing? I have just had trouble copying and pasting a challenge badge from a different challenge. I ended up having to save the badge and then inserting it into my draft page. Hoping this may help you.

      Delete