Wednesday 22 April 2020

Winners - Challenge #133 - Make me Laugh

Hello everyone - time to announce our winner and top 3 for the Make me Laugh challenge. I'm sure you will all agree we could use a laugh at the moment, so we were pleased to oblige with this timely challenge.

Our winner this time is.........


with this funny and very on trend card.

Congratulations!

Please contact Jane to find out about a Guest Design spot
themaleroomcraftchallenge@gmail.com


Here are our Honourable Mentions: (in order of submission)


Another rat card and so funny.


This card certainly gave us a laugh


We loved the fun sentiments on this one and the comic bird.

A reminder of our current challenge.

Hope to see you there.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Honourable Mentions!!! What a bright spot in my day!!! Thank you for continuing to inspire us during these crazy times! And congrats to all of the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh, so happy I succeeded to make you all laugh! Congrats to all the other funny entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners - these cards are super and so funny!

    ReplyDelete