Wednesday 22 January 2020

Challenge #128 - It's Snowing

Hey!
 And welcome to another fabulous challenge at The Male Room.

But before I get on to that I need to let you know the results of our DT Call. 
We were so lucky to have some strong contenders and really enjoyed looking at each blog and the beautiful creations displayed there. So thank you enormously to everyone who was brave enough to put DT after their name, we really appreciate your interest.

But we only had one place and we're delighted to welcome Clarissa on to the team.


Kia ora crafty friends.
I am excited to be joining the talented ladies here at The Male Room Challenge Blog. 
A little bit about me. I'm originally from the Philippines and I came here to NZ in 2006. I have been making handmade cards and gifts as a young girl but have only seriously started making cards 2 1/2 yrs ago. I love exploring different styles and techniques while supporting different craft companies and artists, and just recently have been more active in entering card challenges which brought me here.  
Hope you find inspiration in what I create here, as I learn from others too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now on to the new challenge. Here's the challenge badge which we would like you to display on your blogs when you join in: 




Well is it snowing in your part of the world? Maybe not, but snow is always a fun theme and we're really looking forward to seeing your masculine projects about snow.

As always we've a winner of a previous challenge joining us as our Guest Designer and this fortnight we welcome Pat.



Wow! Such speed and movement over the snow! Please pop over to Pat's blog - HERE - to tell her how impressed you are.

And how about some equally inspiring projects from The Male Room's talented DT:

Ana



Andreja


Clarissa




Lise Mariann


Ma-Mi


You have until 11.55 UK time on Tuesday 4th February to play along.

We can't wait to see how you're inspired by our snowy theme. 

 We thank you for remembering to copy and paste the challenge badge into your post.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for inviting me to be your GD this time and what a fantastic array of beautifully designed cards from all the DT. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for joining us as our Guest Designer. :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry, I forgot also to give a welcome to Clarissa as the new member of your wonderful team. x

    ReplyDelete