Wednesday 16 May 2018

Winners Challenge #84 - Anything Apart From A Card

It's time to announce the winners of our last challenge - #84 Anyting Apart From a Card.  
A huge thanks to everyone who joined in the fun. We really enjoyed seeing your ingenuity and incredible ideas for this theme.

Here's our picks:

WINNER


What an incredible use of a jigsaw die for this highly desirable and beautifully put together little sign. Love all the layers and details - a miniature work of art!

Congratulations Carol

Please contact Jane about a Guest Design spot, themaleroomcraftchallenge@gmail.com.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)

#2 Cornelia

Such a clever way to decorate an envelope - it is snail mail after all!


A brilliant use of black and white and colour on this time travelling scrapbook page.


Double joy with Poli's exquisite album cover and equally gorgeous gift bag. Blown away by these two - super interpretation of the theme!


And just look at these froggy paper clips! Fun and inspired, love them!

Congratulations to you all!

Please pick up a winners badge from the sidebar to display on your blogs.

Before I go just a quick reminder about our current challenge
 #85 Cars.


You've got until midnight Tuesday 22nd May to join in the fun (that's 7.00pm EDT).

Enjoy your crafting!

The Male Room Team





5 comments:

  1. Delighted you chose my jigsaw piece as your winner and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot, woot! Glad you liked my envelope! I had so much fun making it! Thanks!!!! Big congrats to Carol and all my fellow HM's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane-I would be delighted to be a Guest Designer and have tried to send an email but keeps saying no results found--my email is carolgill50@hotmail.com
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!You make me happy :):):)Poli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my froggie paper clips as a favourite! I am honoured! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete