This DT call will remain open throughout this challenge and the next challenge so there will be another chance to link up with Challenge #70 starting 27th September.
Want to know more about what being on The Male Room DT involves? Scroll on down to the bottom of this post.
Now for the new challenge. The theme is the ever popular masking technique. We love how this technique gives dimension to images and can't wait to see your projects.
We have the multi talented Ceal joining us as a Guest Designer for this challenge. If you've never visited her blog before you're in for a real treat, she is the most amazing card maker and has inspiration waiting for you by the bucket load. Check it all out HERE.
She's used clever masking to place the astronaut in front of the planet and kept the rest of her card clean and crisp.
All The Male Room DT have also been busy creating to inspire you to play along. Take a look and see if you can spot their masking and then go visit their blogs for all the details.
You have until midnight (BST) Tuesday 26th September, that's 7.00pm EDT in the States. Looking forward to seeing what you create!
DT Call Info
1. You will need to have a blog.
2. You will need to have time to create a project and submit it on time for each fortnightly challenge.
3. Your project will need to be suitable both for a male and match the challenge theme.
4. You will be assigned a column from the link ups and need to have the time to leave positive comments about player's projects.
5. You will be involved in voting to help pick the winner and honourable mentions for each challenge.
If you'd like to be considered simply make a project for this challenge or the next challenge and add DT after your name when you link up.