Wednesday 7 September 2016

Winners - Challenge#42 - Technique

Oops! I was almost back on schedule, but last night I went to a local choir meeting - first time since I left school and it was brilliant. However, I was shattered when I got home and didn't get this post done. So here I am, late again! It's time to announce the winners of our Shaving Foam Technique challenge. I think this really proved to be a challenge as our numbers were down, but those who played along rocked it!

WINNER


The marble background is super - the colours are just right.
Love the little car charm hanging from the button.

HONOURABLE MENTION


Another gorgeous marble background. The blues really make it look like a sky.
Love the vintage hot air balloon too!

Congratulations ladies, do pick up your badges from the sidebar and display them on your blogs.

Before I go, I'd like to remind you of our current challenge. We have a theme - we want you to feature MUSIC - TMR#43 on your masculine projects. How you interpret the theme is up to you. But, if it's not obvious, please tell us how you've been inspired.



You have plenty of time to play along - deadline is midnight (BST) Tuesday 13th September (7.00pm EDT). Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the honorable mention

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so mutch for chosing my card:) It was a great shallenge sins I lerned a new technique that I did not even know about. I wil proudly present the badge in my blog! Ingunn.

    ReplyDelete