Tuesday 19 July 2016

Winners - Challenge#38 - Stash

I'm still busy catching up with so much stuff since coming back from our holiday in the UK, and I must apologise that this post with the Stash winners is late. We had some fabulous submissions for our Buttons stash challenge, but sadly many of you only used one button, when we wanted to see buttons!!!

WINNER


Super colours and lots of buttons!
Fun vintage feel.

HONOURABLE MENTION


This is a super clean, simple and fun card.
The shape is just brilliant!

Thank you ladies, please pick up your badges from the sidebar and display them on your blog.

Finally, you've still got a little time to join in with our current challenge to make flowers masculine - deadline is midnight (BST) tonight - that's 7.00pm EDT!


3 comments:


  1. Thank you! I am delighted with the honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :-) I was on holidays and I read just now :-) I'm happy overjoyed:-))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card :-) I was on holidays and I read just now :-) I'm happy overjoyed:-)))) Congratulations to the other ladies on their wins :-) Best regards, Majda

    ReplyDelete