Wednesday 13 May 2015

Challenge #10 - Colours

Morning all!   It's time for our new challenge here at The Male Room.  We don't have a theme for you this time, but for the next couple of weeks we've got some colours for you to play with.


You don't have to use Stampin' Up! products, but for reference the colours we have in mind are : Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon and Crumb Cake - or dark olive green, dark teal and kraft!  We have a Guest Designer with us this month - Chris of Dot Dot Stamping Designs, she and the rest of the team have some super inspiration cards for you:

Guest Designer - Chris









Be Bold - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

***************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT cards, but I can't see the linky list....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the DT cards, especially the last one! I´m glad I found your site as I have lots of men to make cards for in my family, so hopefully I´ll be back again soon. Kate

    ReplyDelete