Wednesday 28 March 2018

Challenge #82 - Watercolours

Hello and welcome to The Male Room.  Before we get on to the new challenge I have some news to share. Our very talented and artistic DT member Cathy has needed to step down from the DT team so this will be her last challenge with us.  We're all very sorry to see her go and have really enjoyed working alongside her, but we understand that life sometimes gets in the way. We wish Cathy all the best for whatever her future brings.

But the flip side to this news is that we're welcoming Crafty Linby to the team and are really looking forward to having her on board. She'll be joining in from the next challenge, but in the meantime, you can check out her wonderful style on her blog HERE.

She's written a little introduction about herself to whet your appetites.



I'm Lynn known as Linby in blogland to distinguish me from all the other Lynn's! A combo of my first name and first letter of my surname and also a village close to where I live.
I've always made things, mainly dressmaking, followed by cross stitching and then in 1990 I went to a Craft show and saw heat embossing and loved you could colour in and not go over the lines - so began my card making. Once I had stumbled into blogland in 2009 my work improved and the challenges have helped me expand my boundaries and techniques. A fashionista at heart since I discovered The Male Room male cards are becoming more frequently made by me. I am absolutely thrilled to now be on the DT and hope to inspire others to make more Male cards.

And now on to the new challenge. We're looking for watercolours to be included somewhere in your masculine project. Is this tricky? Well, I'm sure you'll all rise to the challenge!


We have the very talented and artistic Sonja from oldpunca joining us as our Guest Designer for the next fortnight. A visit to her colourful and inspirational blog is definitely going to get you drooling, so please make time and go visit her.  And maybe leave her a lovely comment while you're there too!


Guest Designer - Sonja



You have until midnight (BST) Tuesday 10th April, that's 7.00pm EDT in the States. 

Can't wait to see how you include watercolours in your project!

*****************


2 comments:

  1. I'm proud to be a guest on your challenge. Thank you for the warm words of introduce me. Wonderful work of the designer team!
    Hugs,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards and inspiration from the DT and what a lovely card from GD Sonja

    ReplyDelete