Wednesday 17 May 2017

Winners - Challenge #59 - Theme

Oops, I did it again! Not as late as last time, but still late! So sorry. You guys had such fun with our MANY LEGS theme and your projects were all just fantastic. So, let's get straight to details of our winners:

WINNER


While not everyone's cup of tea, this card of colourful bugs has so, so many legs.
All those different bugs, such great colours and a simple sentiment.
Brilliant work!

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)



Another card with many, many legs - love all the farm animals.
The bold red and the die cuts. Fantastic card.



Quite CAS and so very funny. For some reason, my husband wasn't convinced!!
Very clever!



This elegant man would be very welcome at my house! 
Another card with many legs and such a clever play on words!

Congratulations to you all - these were fabulous. Do pick up your badges from the side bar and display them on your blogs.

Before I go, there's just time to remind you of our current challenge - TMR#60 - STARS. Already the thumbnail is looking fantastic. You've still got time to join in - deadline is midnight (BST) Tuesday 23rd May (that's 7.00pm EDT). Have fun!!



4 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you so much for selecting my card for an honorable mention. I'm soo happy! :)
    Congrats to Melanie, Cornelia and Linby! Great cards with many, many legs! :))
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone - so delighted you liked my sense of humor! Big congrats to Melanie and my fellow HM's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for honourable mention guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all! Thank you for selecting my "Insect" card as the winner of this challenge. I have no idea why I bought the stamp set but then afterwards I won another identical set so now have double the insects! Cornelia's card was sooo humorous. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete