Wednesday 8 June 2016

New DT Members & Challenge #37 - Theme

Morning! Thank you to everyone who applied to join the team, it's been tough, but we have selected some new members. Joining our team are Andreja, Buffy, Faith and Shawna - let's hear from them:

NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS



Hi :-)
I am Andreja and I come from a small and beautiful country Slovenia, Europe. I am married 14 years, but unfortunately we do not have children. We both have some hobbys. So, creating is for me a great consolation. I am a creative person since I remember. I make the most greeting cards and other paper creations, but I am doing the other things, too,  when I have time: I like mixed media tehnic, I make jewellery, I knitting and sewing. I am very happy to be part of this great "male" team and I look forward to creating with you :-))
Hugs, Andreja



Hello my name is Buffy, I’m married to my best friend Graham and we have 3 kids (two grown up & one teenager). I work fulltime as an Ultrasonic Analyst for a railway company (helping keep the tracks safe). But my true calling is crafting, any kind of crafting. Paper crafting is my favourite, especially card making. Although it has to be said when I quit smoking 4yrs ago I taught myself to crochet and I’ve made quite a few toys. (and then designed the gift bags to put them in).



My Name is Faith Anderson known as Faith A in blogland. I am a digital lover, which means most of what I do starts in Photoshop and becomes hybrid. I have been using Photoshop for years, but I still have so much to learn about it. I have been married for 50 years to a wonderful man who puts up with my time on the computer, we have a Son who has IT skills, I call upon sometimes. I am really excited to become part of the DT of the Male Room as being the only girl with 4 brothers and many other males in the family, I love making male cards. 



My name is Shawna Standish from TheGrandStampede. I am a forty year old mother of two, nicely nestled in Michigan, USA. I have been creating cards for about three years. It all started when I was faced with the possibility of becoming blind. It was not until then I started looking at color and objects with new vigor, soaking up everything, knowing I might not see in the future. Fortunately I am fine, and I live to see another day. 

My crafting however, lead into an unstoppable obsession. I wanted to share my art with others who had similar interests. I ended up finding wonderful people from all around the world who inspire me to be a better artist and who inspires so much of what I do. 

*************************************************  
Now it's time to tell you about our new challenge at The Male Room - TMR#37. You can make any type of papercraft project from ATCs to 3D projects, but they MUST be masculine in style. Our theme for the next couple of weeks is

FATHER'S DAY



A day to celebrate the very special men in our lives. Here's some inspiration from the team:


Dad - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems







Faith




You've got time to play along as our deadline is midnight (BST) Tuesday 21st June (7.00pm EDT).

************************


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the new members of the wonderful male room team. So looking forward to admiring their creations and being inspired x Fabulous inspiration from the team today, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the new DT members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and love the DT projects. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time playing along with you. Thanks for sharing your great DT projects!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete