- You can make any kind of handcrafted project - card, scrapbook layout, art journal page, ATC, canvas or 3D project - UNLESS the challenge says otherwise.
- Your project has to be for a male - son, brother, dad, uncle, granddad, boyfriend etc.
- Join as many challenges as you want, and use any craft item/products that you like.
- You can play along as many times as you like as long as it is a new project and you have not back linked to a project prior to the challenge date.
- Please add our challenge badge on your blog post, instagram or wherever you link your project from - it is one of the things we look for when picking our winner and honourable mentions.
- Please put a link back to us when you link your projects, and please link just your project post - not your whole blog.
- Please turn off word verification - it takes a long time to leave a comment if this is turned on.
- The DT will pick a Winner and Honourable Mentions for each challenge. Remember it is a requirement to add our challenge badge to wherever you link from if you'd like to be considered. The winner will be invited to Guest Design. Both the winner and honourable mentions will be awarded a Blog Badge to display on their blogs.
How To Play
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Oh I just found you!! I hope to play along!!!ReplyDelete
Glad you found us - hope to see you soon. xDelete
Me too, not been here before but liking it. Happy crafting, Angela xReplyDelete
YAY!!!! I am so in!!! For me male cards are soooo hard to create, being that I LOVE dazzle, glitter, and Bling. This challenge is just what I need. I will join you ASAP!ReplyDelete
When are your challenges posted and how often (weekly, bi-weekly, etc,)? When are the winners posted?ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
The only cards missing from my collection are.. masculine theme ones! Your challenge will surely motivate me to make some :)ReplyDelete