Wednesday 21 March 2018

Winners Challenge #80 - Re-Cycle

It's time to announce the winners of our last challenge - #80 Re-Cycle.  
 
A huge thanks to everyone who joined in the fun. There were some really fabulous projects and we were impressed by the re-cyled items that found their way into your craft rooms.
 
But there can only be one winner, so here is our pick:
 
WINNER

Such an amzing makeover using a tin and leather belt bought from thrift shops. This was exactly the type of re-cycled project that we had in mind when setting this challenge and we were super impressed.

Congratulations Judy!
Please contact Jane about a Guest Design spot, themaleroomcraftchallenge@gmail.com.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)
 
 
 Great use of re-cycled labels, jeans and red wire Poli. Perfect card for a guy.

 
 
We loved the use of the netting from a pack of oranges and the inclusion of the glue tape backing was a fabulous touch.
 
 
I obviously need to examine junk mail more carefully, who would have thought it would contain such wonderful envelope lining papers. Totally bowled over by this card Jane.


Brilliant use of an old envelope and packaging by Linby and the perfect colours for a coffee themed card.

Congratulations to you all.

Please pick up a winners badge from the sidebar to display on your blogs.

Before I go just a quick reminder about our current challenge #81 Space/Science

 
 
You've got until midnight Tuesday 27th March to join in the fun (that's 7.00pm EDT).

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Ladies so much for choosing my card as an "Honorable Mention"! I am beyond thrilled because I am a kind of "lots of bling, sparkle, and glitter type of card maker. So, I was very happy when I found "The Male Room" challenge blog because I find male cards so difficult to create. Your challenge has helped me tremendously in creating them.
    Again, Thank You!
    Josie
    (TurtleBug)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)and congratulations to another winners ! Poli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for my Honourable mention for my card and congrats to the others too.

    ReplyDelete